THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For the philosopher king


I am posting this photo as a good-faith gesture. I am probably not the best judge, since I think my brother usually looks a lot like me, but I think this is a nice photograph. He was actually the best-looking person in this picture, so I cropped out the uggos.

Matt has complained that I do not post any nice pictures of him. This is not entirely fair. I have only posted a few pictures of him.

These photos are from our trip to Florida a year ago. If it helps, I do not particularly like the way I look in the first photo. I will defend the second one, though: I love that you can see the relationship developing between Michael and his newfound uncle.

Matt gave me the first photo in this post, so he really should not complain.

And as for this photo, well...*grins* (as he would say). It took a lot of digging to find this picture from my wedding reception. I'm reliably informed that I missed the most exciting parts of my wedding night, so this is the most embarrassing photo I could find from that evening. Under the circumstances, I could have done a lot worse. :)

5 comments:

Torq said...

I am not sure what I think about this title that you have attributed to me, but I do approve more of this picture than the others. I don't really object to the picture of Michael on the grounds that it misconstrues the relationship, but that I look like a bum. Of course I AM a bum so it is probably all for the best. As for the first picture; it was posted with ill intent!

Megan said...

I have a picture of myself when I was about a week from giving birth. The picture is taken from below. You see a giant round stomach and my (very unhappy) face near the top.

People have told me that I ought to get rid of it, because it is far from attractive. I agree that it is unattractive, but I won't throw it away: I think it's photojournalism.

I feel the same way about the picture of you with Michael. You look scruffy, sure, but I can see a relationship there. You have a look on your face that tells me that you two are deep in conversation. It's a great photo.

As for the first picture, your lawyer is going to have to talk to my lawyer.

Anonymous said...

hey, wasn't I standing next to Matt in that picture??

Nathan

Torq said...

If I may pose a question? Where did that nasty looking tumor on the back of my neck come from? I was thinking I better get that taken care of!

Megan said...

The tumour is the least of your worries. I think you should be more concerned about the lamp post sticking out of the back of your neck.