THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jihad (struggle)

I am trying really hard to be less judgmental about the English language. I was even mentally composing a post about Britney Spears' vagina, hoping it would be taken as a good-faith gesture, but the capitalist beat me to it. (No joke.)

Once again, it has come to my attention that people think I am a grammar freak. My own brothers have linked to my blog with titles like Grammar Beast. Thanks a lot, guys.

I bear some responsibility for this. Just yesterday, I became somewhat unglued when the philosopher king used the word "impacted" incorrectly. I have apologized, but I am wondering if I may need to make reparations to society.

0 comments: