THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, January 25, 2007

A simple observation


Man, I adore my site meter.

You know what else I adore? My brothers' site meters. They reinforce my belief that I, personally, am responsible for whatever success they might enjoy. For example, it appears that most of Nate's visitors get to his blog through mine. I ought to be charging him a click fee. I am the American Idol of the family's blogs. Most people have to earn the level of fame that comes automatically when a person is added to my links list. Granted, this is partly because many of my fans are in institutions and wear special restraining devices, but I think it's partly because I am just awesome.

Nate is probably used to this kind of reflected glory. I note that he is doing all he can to show up in Google search results for "Justin Timberlake".

1 comments:

Mr. Mandal said...

You may have noticed that my site meter got lost in the move. Strange, that.