THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Welcome, Fisher


I call her "Fisher" because her first name is Meaghan. This is difficult for me on a number of levels: it is obviously spelled wrong, I think it may be pronounced wrong, and if I am in a pub with her (who am I kidding? IF?) it creates confusion for the drunk people around us. Calling her Fisher solves the problem.

This caricature is actually more accurate than most of the photos I've seen of her. She usually smiles for photos, which doesn't capture the frustration that is usually on her face. It is the best one I've done: I like the caricature of my family on my profile, but this one does the best job of accurately portraying the person.

Fisher has had a blog for a while now (longer than me, in fact) but posts would appear sporadically. I thought this was because she kept getting drunk and falling on her head, but apparently her posts were getting eaten. Welcome to Blogger, Fisher. You can pull all of your old posts over and give them the correct dates by messing with the Post Options button.

1 comments:

megs. said...

I don't ALWAYS look frustrated. Only when I'm at work. Or at family functions. Or places where I have to talk to people I don't want to. Or when I'm sober and I'd rather not be. Or when I'm drunk and talking to a major buzz-killer. Or when it's freezing outside. Or too hot. Or there's lots of bugs. Or when I pay too much attention to federal politics. Or when people don't know as much about federal politics as I do.

Yeah... I guess you're right. The caricature is pretty accurate...