THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pearls on my wall

[UPDATED: I've written the words from the last panel below each strip, because they seem extra small on my screen.]


I'm sorry, Osama, but at the end of grace, we say "Amen", not "Death to America."


...And when your father leaves for work, we give him hugs and kisses. We do not call him "The Great Satan" and place a fatwa upon his head.


Culture, schmulture, you weirdo...My wife's got a bootylicious bod and DARN IT, I want to see it.


He says he's gonna burn the president in effigy, but between you and me, it looks nothing like Eisenhower.


Curse you, little Billy.


On a positive note, this should give us a whole BUNCH of new material.

0 comments: