THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Is there anything that's NOT on YouTube?

For reasons that will be clearer tomorrow, I have spent some time tonight watching videos of:
1) Weezer
2) Liberal Canadian politicians
3) A Canadian diva

The video-sharing boom is fascinating. We now have access to videos we would never have been able to find a few years ago. I can't help but think that this is an amazing time to be in my line of work.

Steve keeps saying that I should not reveal too many of my personal opinions on the blog (presumably to limit the options for character assassins) so I will stop here. However, if you call me or run into me on the street, I cannot guarantee that I will not expand on this theme at length.

0 comments: