THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Delurking


Apparently, this is Delurking Week.

That means that bloggers like me are hassling lurkers like you to use the comments box. Say hello. Don't pretend you're not out there. My tracking software has given you away:

Someone asked me to include a map that would show where my visitors come from. I already have one of those, but you might not have noticed it. There is a little green rectangle at the bottom of every page - if you click it, you can see where the last 100 visitors are from. Click on "By World Map" under "Recent Visitors" on the left side of the screen. From there, you can click on "100" to see the last 100 visitors. You can also view the hits from a particular continent. Since my blog is set to private, I don't get hits from all over the world, just North America.

For some reason, the software has been running a couple of hours behind for the past couple of days, but it will give you an idea of who has been here.

Now that we know WHERE you are, it's up to you to tell us a little more about WHO you are. I think I've done my part when it comes to telling you about myself.

0 comments: