THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Friday, January 12, 2007

Excuse me while I kiss this guy

Michael was singing with gusto tonight:

Jump in my car
And you're so lame
Fifteen girls in ballet


Yeah, I was confused too.

It turns out that Michael is a Bon Jovi fan, but he can't figure out what they are singing. It is probably all for the best.

1 comments:

Stacey and Trevor said...

Sweet Michael may remember me singing a different version of Jon Bon's hit:

Trout of my heart
You're to blame
You give kitties a bad name

Michael loved that version. Or maybe he just loved Trout being flogged in any form.

I apologize if I have somehow negatively influenced Michael's musical tastes. I will, however, never take responsibility for his appreciation of Clay Aiken.