THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Friday, January 05, 2007

Suddenly famous


Ooooookay.

This chart shows the hits on the blog for the last month, and it is starting to freak me out. I used to get between 15 and 20 hits a day. I thought this was pretty good, considering that I have relatively few friends. (I am remarkably unlikeable in real life.) Just after Christmas I had a surge of visitors, and they appear to have stayed. I am now getting 40 to 45 hits a day. The chart shows today's visitors as of about 6pm.

I was a little concerned that I might have ended up in the local newspaper without realizing it (this happened to a friend of mine) but the hits appear to be coming from all over Canada and the US. Odd.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE???

0 comments: