THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Homeward Bound

Much like another short (although much more famous and hairy-toed) person, I wish to make an ANNOUNCEMENT. I am leaving, although this is not the END, I am not going NOW, and I do not plan to disappear with a flash.

Yes, I am a total geek.

We are going here:


This is Disney World, and those are my parents with Michael. This trip has been planned for almost a year (since our last visit to Florida, in fact) but has just become reality in the last 24 hours or so with the purchase of airline tickets. We are all very excited. I am hoping that two weeks in Florida will convince Steve that we should move to a warmer part of the world.

After our time in Florida, Michael and I will be going to a wedding. Whose wedding, you ask?


That's Matt with Michael. You remember Matt the philosopher king, right? Matt and the blueberry princess are getting married in April. I booked a month of vacation time ages ago so we would be able to go to Disney World and then to the wedding, but with the insane price of airplane tickets it looked like that might not happen.

This will be my first visit to Maine in six years. I haven't seen any of my extended family since then.

0 comments: