THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Spidey Senses Are Tingling (by Steve)

Now I'm not going to beat around the bush...I freely admit that I am a huge Spidey fan. What you ask? Who's Spidey? You know... SpiderMan, the comic book character created by the great Stan Lee. As a young child, growing up in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland, I loved reading SpiderMan comics and watching the 1970s Cartoon TV series...surely my 'regular' blog readers will remember this show... it aired Saturday morning and began like this



On a side note, I have all three seasons of this series on DVD. My darling wife purchased the boxed set last year.

So I was doing my daily blog checking routine. Yes, I do have a routine...much like my wife. And I discovered a SuperHero Quiz. You answer a series of questions and based on your answers, the site tells you what hero you would be. So I completed the survey... expecting the results to be obvious ... I would be SpiderMan 100% no questions asked...well friends WRONG! Turns out I would be the Green Lantern! I never would have pegged myself as a Green Lantern...you need will-power and besides I find he is too SuperMan-like, and you need a ring to harness his superpowers.

Your results:
You are Green Lantern


























Green Lantern
70%
Superman
60%
Spider-Man
50%
Catwoman
50%
Wonder Woman
45%
Iron Man
40%
Robin
35%
Supergirl
30%
The Flash
25%
Batman
20%
Hulk
15%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



So, I draw your attention to the 50% row... SpiderMan (but only 50%) & freakin CatWoman? How about SuperGirl for 35%. I have always been "the glass is half-full" type of guy so I will take the Spidey for 50%!

0 comments: