THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I took Steve's test.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Your results:
You are Spider-Man

























Spider-Man
75%
Superman
70%
Green Lantern
60%
Hulk
60%
Supergirl
50%
Robin
47%
Iron Man
45%
The Flash
45%
Wonder Woman
35%
Catwoman
35%
Batman
20%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

5 comments:

Megan said...

Argh!

That's why I love you so much!

S

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!! I knew I was Wonder Woman. Ever since I was 3 and wore my Wonder Woman bathing suit and matching boots around the house, with the tinfoil crown my mom made me. I jumped off paper, thinking it was buildings.

Thank you, Steve and Megan for reinforcing my inner Wonder Woman!!

Glen said...

I am Superman, who would've thought - mild-mannered, good, strong and I love to help others. I'm very excited that I get to wear a cape. There's just not enough opportunities to wear capes anymore.

Stacey and Trevor said...

I'm 60% Spidey, Wonder Woman and Super Girl. How is that possible? Am I misunderstanding this test?

megs. said...

I'm more Spiderman than you are - 90%. Take that, lesser Spiderman!