THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I am a MySpace doofus

MySpace, as all the cool people know, is super awesome.

Sadly, I am not a cool person.

I figured out how to get in, and how to do a search, and how to add friends. Beyond that, I'm stumped. (Perhaps the saddest thing of all is that I only have two "friends", and one of them appears to be the MySpace administrator.)

MySpace appears to be a cross between a blog and an IM service. Am I right? If I'm wrong, what the heck am I supposed to do in there?

It's pretty bad when even the computer geeks think you are a loser.

4 comments:

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

I will try again. (I definitely need to use the preview button before posting to LMK-i-A's blog!) Have you heard of Second Life?

Megan said...

LMK-i-A is no grammar terrorist. Civilians are relatively safe.

We had not heard of Second Life before you mentioned it. Now Steve has another distraction from house-cleaning. GREAT.