THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Welcome, newcomers

UPDATED: May 25.

I've been getting a lot of hits to a post I wrote about the schools issue, so I thought I would pull all of the information into this post. I will update this entry whenever I post something about the schools. That way, you don't have to search all over the blog if you are only interested in this one issue, and you don't have to read in reverse chronological order. The rest of the blog is probably only interesting to people who know me.

I am not an activist; I am just a mom.

Regular readers: there is nothing new in this post.

On Monday, March 5, I was pretty mad.
On Wednesday, March 7, there was a news release.
Later that day, there was a public meeting.
On Thursday, March 8, many people were upset.
On Friday, March 9, YK1 was not going down without a fight.
By Saturday, March 10, the discussion had moved to the legislative assembly.
On Tuesday, March 13, it was still there.
Later that day, I thought that sharing was the heathen way.
On Thursday, March 15, I thought about fighting back in public.
On Wednesday, April 18, there was pressure to give up a school.
On Tuesday, May 1, YCS parents spoke up.
On Wednesday, May 2, tensions were running high.
On Friday, May 25, it was finished.

0 comments: