THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another humour-impairment test

Please keep track of your answers. Yes, there are correct answers. This is a multi-media test and you will get a final score at the end.

1. This story makes me feel:

a) Weak in the sides from laughing so hard. Especially the part about the satanic attack. That guy should write speeches for the prime minister!

b) Sad. I can't believe it has come to this.

c) Inflamed with righteous indignation. Someone shunned a religious leader and didn't invite ME???


2. This picture of David Hasselhoff is:

a) HILARIOUS. Where did you get that? I need a copy for my office wall!

b) SO SEXY! Where did you get that? I need a copy for my bedside table, next to the old sock I keep there. What do you mean, what do I mean?

c) Obviously from his latest play, The Producers. I have front-row seats. I am so proud of David -- he has really been taking risks with his art lately.

3. Play this clip. It's about seven minutes long, but you can get the idea after a minute or so.


This clip is:

a) Creepy. Who the hell is that guy, and where has he hidden the woman?

b) Fascinating. Who is that guy?

c) Motivating. I totally want to cut the eyes out of other women! Someone has finally given voice to my deepest, darkest fantasies!

4. This story is:

a) HILARIOUS. Is that actually true?

b) Terrifying. Women are allowed to drink alcohol without being under male supervision?

c) A GREAT IDEA! How come nobody ever invited me to a BYOB playdate?

5. Play this clip. It is the pilot for a video blog called Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager.

This vlog is:

a) Weird. Who would go to all that trouble?

b) Hilarious. How can I watch the other shows?

c) Hilarious and AWESOME. Can I do a guest spot?


How to score:
1.
a) 3
b) 2
c) 1
d: hehehehehehe you said "how to score"!) 5

2.
a) 3
b) 5 points if you were being sarcastic. Otherwise, minus 10.
c) 1

3.
a) 2
b) 3
c) 1

4.
a) 1
b) 0
c) 3. You get five extra points if you invite me to a BYOB playdate.

5.
a) 1
b) 2
c) 3

1 comments:

Megan said...

You guys are wusses. Nobody wants to brag about his score?