THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Disclaimer

In case it wasn't obvious from the birthday greetings and videos of my son, this is a personal blog. Nothing on this blog is an official statement from any organization I am or have ever been involved with. If you think it is, you're even dumber than I thought. And trust me, I get a LOT of dumb e-mails.

If you're looking for official information from Ascension Collegiate, the Girl Scouts, the Anglican Church of Canada, Optipress, the YWCA, the Aboriginal Pipeline Group, the MotherCorp, the University of King's College, 4-H or anyone else, you will have to look elsewhere. I'm playing nice by giving you the links.

0 comments: