THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Yeah, it's Valentine's Day. WHAT OF IT???



I've been searching for this video for a LONG time. You see, I am very respectful of other people's religions, so I couldn't possibly post the real music video of this song. Someone might be offended, and I definitely can't have that. In fact, I am so respectful that I am already censoring myself before anyone can be offended. Just the THOUGHT that someone MIGHT not like it is enough for me.

Yes, I am forever in debt to your priceless advice.

[UPDATED]: Silly me. I forgot that some of my readers 1) did not come of age in the 1990s and/or 2) are hoping to be as offended as possible and really really want to find the original music video on YouTube.

This song is called “Heart-Shaped Box”. Hence the reference to Valentine’s Day. Get it? GET IT???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no more romantic statement than "I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black".