THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, February 11, 2007

A test in two parts: Part 1

Humour impairment is a pernicious illness. The worst part is that, like HPV, a person can have it and not know. YOU could have it.

I'll just let you think about that for a minute.

It's worse than I thought. I think we all need to get tested. Fortunately, the test is easy and almost painless.

The first thing I want you to do is to click over to the Uriel blog and re-read the first post.

Go on. This is important.

Everyone back? OK. Now, I want you to think about what your reaction was, and I want you to use the comments box to explain how you felt. I will get you started with a few examples:

I am horrified. What a disgusting thing to do. Only a terrible person would make fun of people's religious beliefs just because they make no sense.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That is hilarious. Those guys make no sense!

You are totally right. I am going to lobby my elected representatives right away to keep the influenza vaccine out of public schools.


Go ahead. Use the comments box. I'll meet you in the next post.

2 comments:

Torq said...

Hello everybody. My name is Torq. I have been a member of HIA (Humor Impaired Anonymous) for five years, six months, two days, and three and a quarter hours. I first realized that I needed help when I found I could not laugh about people flipping of boxes of kittens. It has been a long and difficult road but it is one which many, as we know, will have to walk in the upcoming days. I am glad to see you all here tonight. Together we are strong enough to beat this terrible affliction and lead normal lives again!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/05/07

*If you don't think that this link is funny you may be one of the millions that suffer from this devastating disorder. Get help TODAY! Dial 1-800-LAF-ALOT. (This is not a real phone number, don't get me in trouble with the fed by reporting me for false advertising)

Megan said...

I might report you to LMK-i-A for use of the non-word "alot".

But welcome to the light side! We have pizza and ice cream!