THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hello, Internet, here I come

I have had a number of Web 2.0 moments over the past week or so, most notably the day I called Amy when her blog went down and I was seized with fear that something had happened to her. (No need to worry, dear readers. Amy is fine, or as fine as any mother of three could be.)

I have discovered a new blog. I say "new" because it appears to have been set up within the last few hours. New things are always fresh and exciting. What makes this particular blog so interesting is the fact that it appears to speak to me personally.

Now, you might think that I am one of those crazy people who makes tinfoil hats to keep the aliens from reading her thoughts. But really, go and read it for yourself.

Have I actually graduated to the big leagues, where my adoring readers create fanfic and nickname themselves MegLovr83?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truly flattered. Thank you.