THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Friday, February 23, 2007

For sale: One blog

I was feeling brain-dead this afternoon, so I was playing around on Digg. (I figure that Digg should count as a newspaper, so this should be OK for the hawks who watch our Internet use at work.) That’s how I discovered that this blog – yes, this blog you are reading right now – is worth $564.54.

Sign me up! Who’s buying?

3 comments:

Glen said...

Hmmm, my blog is worth $0.00. I'm going to have to start writing about Clay Aiken to drive up the value. It appears Anne Murray doesn't cut it anymore.

Megan said...

Boy, it must suck to be you!

Anonymous said...

But mine is PINK! How can it be worthless?! Or perhaps... you two are whores. That's what it is! Online hookers. Spread the word...