THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Everyone wants a piece of me


Glen and I were talking about a new building at his university. I asked what it was going to look like, so he showed me the sketches.

I did not think that the design was particularly attractive, and I gave him a link to a virtual tour of my school, the University of King's College in Halifax. That's when I realized that the school is using a photo of me to appeal to potential students. I can't blame them; I am pretty hot, but I wasn't aware of this particular advertising campaign. That's me in the front row, fourth from the left. The girl who is second from the right, with the long curly hair, was my roommate in 1995. Our friend Matt is right behind me, in the gray sweater. Our friend Kevin is just over his left shoulder.

I assumed they would have taken a new picture sometime in the past twelve years, but maybe this is the best picture they had. Now that I think about it, that's likely. After all, it's probably the only picture they have of me.

0 comments: