THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Friday, October 31, 2008

Graphic Hoff-el

Entry #6 is from Alex, who has shrewdly combined the Being David Hasselhoff Contest with BedJump.com.





Yes, he took off his shirt. This is going to be tough to beat. Alex is from Fort Simpson and has an awesome blog. Check him out. I mean, uh, check his blog out.

What've YOU got? I bet you've got something awesome. Send it to me: dryas at theedge dot ca. Or, if you've got a blog, post it and send me the link.

Previously on the Being David Hasselhoff Contest:
Cayley's Dog is David Hasselwoof
Sally's Top Ten Reasons Why David Hasselhoff Rules
Michael Is David Hasselhoff
Zach Supports David Hasselhoff For Vice President
Steve Is David Hasselhoff
Being David Hasselhoff

0 comments: