THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I think I might wander underground


A number of readers contacted me about Lindsey Buckingham's appearance on Q the other day. If you missed it, you can still listen to the podcast. The show starts off with a discussion of John Lennon's legacy: if that bores you, you can skip to about the one-third point in the show.

I wouldn't normally link to anything Jian Ghomeshi is involved with, but I'll make an exception because it's Lindsey. I know my readers want me to put aside that sort of partisan politics and work with people on all sides. It's all about Lindsey's album sales, right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a treat! I went to buy the CD in Stockholm but they were sold out. Am waiting for it - anxiously!