THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reader-submitted video



Someone left me this video yesterday. I wish he or she hadn't done it anonymously: I almost deleted the comment because I was at work and couldn't check to see what the video was.

I think John McCain was pretty funny. Whoever wrote this should write more of McCain's speeches. Palin's, too.

Here's the other half. Obama made me laugh, but he should have practised the speech. His delivery is a little stilted in a few places.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooops -
I'm "anonymous", but never on purpose. I'll take more care to identify myself.

Dad

Megan said...

Yeah, that's what I figured, which is why I didn't take the comment down.

I don't delete comments unless they are double posts or spam, but I wasn't able to tell if that one was legit from work. I sometimes get spammers who are hoping to drive traffic to their own sites through a link from mine.

You can always click the "Name/URL" button and post as "Dad", or you can get a Google account if you're concerned about someone impersonating you. The other handy thing about having a Google account is that you can subscribe to RSS feeds and always know when a new post is up. You can even subscribe to the comment feed.

Anonymous said...

There - - how's that?
See what I can do, with a little help?

Megan said...

There you go! And you've even included a link to your own site! Well done.

Gifted Typist said...

Believe it or not, I was there that night, at the Waldorf just before they arrived. Couldn't understand why all these muckymucks were showing up in black ties and ball gowns... didn't stay for the main event of course, but did end up on Fox News just before... see my column on Friday for details