THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Being David Hasselhoff, Round 2?




Yes, the rumours are true. I am planning to run another Being David Hasselhoff contest. A year later, the contest page is still the most-visited page on this entire blog. Clearly, this is something the masses are calling for.

I am looking for appropriate prizes. So far, I have secured a stormtrooper helmet. Yes, from Star Wars. Like David's career, it is only an approximation of the real thing, but I think that's the way it should be.

I am also looking for the perfect photo to re-create. As regular readers know, I would not ask anything of you that I would not ask of myself. If I'm asking you to be David Hasselhoff, I owe it to you to be David Hasselhoff.

Any suggestions?

14 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Oh please just not the last picture!!! That is just disturbing!

Anonymous said...

Oh Megan you would be so proud of Joey right now. He has learned a new word. I was just looking at your blog and he pointed to the pics and said "Michael". I'll shed a tear of pride for you. His new favorite thing to watch is the original Knight Rider, which we have on DVD.

Megan said...

I am looking forward to seeing what people come up with. I bet Hunter, Joey and Colby would be fierce competitors.

Kate Nova said...

I'm with Kara - the puppy picture is freaking me right out. Once I get over the shock, I will work on coming up with suggestions. This is awesome.

Mongoose said...

Yeah, that thing with the pugs is disgusting. And I don't mean because of the pugs.

(Oh, wait: I choose to be disgusted by the photo with the pugs.)

Anonymous said...

I'm with everyone else on this one: the pugs=UGHS. Besides, 1) You couldn't very well reproduce that topless look, could you? and 2) the phallic symbolism speaks (wrinkled) volumes.

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan,

Jason P here... just so everyone knows, those dogs are not pugs. They are called sharpeis...not sure of the spelling. They are the rarest bread of dog and from asia.

Anonymous said...

Unlike everyone else here, I totally think you should try to pull off the pose with the sharpeis.

Megan said...

A.: The scariest thing is that I have been getting requests for that particular picture for over a year. One reader gave me very specific instructions for shooting it.

Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

OMG! How about something from the Ooga Chaka video? Something with a big furry hat and a fish in your teeth, flying or something? That would be superawesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am getting a bulldog puppy the middle of next month that will look pretty close to those little guys. I can lend her to you for the afternoon... =)

Megan said...

Lend her to ME? You've got a husband!

Mongoose said...

Oh yeah. Shar pei puppies. So now that's even grosser... He's molesting puppies, not even grown dogs! Ew. They'll be scarred for life.

Anonymous said...

Nudity sure does draw peoples attention, doesn't it? Especially the manipulative perverts. That one reader that gave very specific instructions for shooting it would probably be one of them.
I know you don't like anonymous comments but this one is for personal reasons.