THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, October 11, 2008

"We are all wondering what women think is wrong with their breasts."

Reader-submitted: I thought you were going to rave about Russell Smith's column on women's bras.

Well...

I actually do agree with him about padded bras.

Never say that I am unwilling to admit that I agree with someone.

I thought Russell was going to play with double entendres when he started his column with a reference to defined cleavage and men swelling. Sadly, he missed an opportunity. Or maybe the Paper of Record isn't gutsy enough to really have fun with a column like this. It's hard to know which.

Too bad.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that title sure got my attention. Now, I feel like a bit of boob.

Megan said...

A bit of *a* boob, right, Darcy?

Right???

Mongoose said...

I can't afford $4.95 to read what some guy has to say about boobs, but I'm sure he'd be happy to know that I don't wear bras at all. And based on who's going out with whom, I'd have to say that my empirical data suggests that the "artifical and uniform" boob shape is more popular with men than the "natural" boob shape.

I'm sure you totally wanted to know that about me.

Anonymous said...

haha yes, I was intrigued by the title too!

I loathe padded bras and kind of agree re the standardisation thing. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Anonymous said...

OMG......my little spelling mistake there makes my fist comment soooo wrong.

oops

Anonymous said...

my first comment that is......yeesh

Megan said...

Darcy! My FATHER reads this blog, and he is a man of God!

I've been accused of running a dirty atheist blog that launches attacks on overworked innocents and hockey moms, but I have to draw the line somewhere. We do NOT discuss fisting.

Anonymous said...

Laughed so hard I hurt my already aching abs.

Fisting! LOLOLOLOLOL