THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jump in my car

Entry #8 in the Being David Hasselhoff contest is from Lyndsy, who has escaped the tyranny of supermarket hell and is now living under an entirely different type of tyrannical rule: grad school.

My brother used to dance whenever the Knight Rider theme song was on. My brother has no rhythm.

It's a DAVID HASSELHOFF MIRACLE! How else could you explain his sudden ability to dance when the Knight Rider theme song came on? I normally don't believe in miracles, but this is David Hasselhoff we're talking about. Anything is possible. He can probably raise people from the dead.

Everyone, go and check out Lyndsy's blog right now.

Now that you're back, let's review the rules:

  1. Come up with a creative way to express your Hoff-itude. This contest is going to be ending soon, so get cracking.
  2. Send me your one-of-a-kind creation. Post it in the comments box or e-mail it to dryas (at) theedge (dot) ca. Or post it on your own blog and let me know it's there.
  3. Pray.
I am trying to secure a True Hoff Celebrity to be the judge. If I can't get a True Hoff Celebrity, I will find someone else. This shouldn't be hard: lots of people are interested in me now that I've posted a picture of myself dressed as the Hoff on the Internet. People shout at me in parking lots.

You may have missed:

Holly Eats Like David Hasselhoff
Akeeyu Touches Someone Who Met David Hasselhoff
Stacey Knows David Hasselhoff
Michael Is David Hasselhoff
Glen Run Run, Runs So Slow
Steve Is David Hasselhoff
Ricki Meets David Hasselhoff
I Am David Hasselhoff

0 comments: