THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, January 24, 2008

14 Hoffs in 14 days

Yes, the Being David Hasselhoff contest was an incredible success. I am honoured by your response and already getting requests to make it a yearly event. We'll see.

I have several favourites, which is why I'm glad I found an impartial judge. She has a tough job ahead of her. Don't even think about trying to send muscly men to her office as a bribe: She is currently in an undisclosed location.

The submissions fall into a few broad categories:

Personal stories:

Anonymous
Lyndsy
Akeeyu
Ricki

Videos:
Sarah
Holly

Photo Illustrations:
Sally
Karan
Stacey

Original Photos:
Michael
Steve

Lyrics:
Glen

Analysis:

Darin
Torq

You are a very creative group: I had no idea I was going to receive such an eclectic set of entries. Choosing a winner and a runner-up is going to be quite a job. I'll let you know more as soon as I hear from our judge.

0 comments: