THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Monday, December 04, 2006

Thirty white horses upon a red hill

I've been at the hospital most of the day with Michael. He is having oral surgery tomorrow, so today has been taken up with pre-op planning. Well, pre-op planning and this:



The anticipation of the surgery is not going well. He has taken to carrying a stuffed animal around with him, and this is NOT normal for him.

We are trying to distract him. The pirate movie worked for part of the afternoon. My friend Jeff is taking him out on the ski-doo tonight. I cannot help but think that this is an incredibly terrifying idea, but Michael is thrilled. I am scared just to think about it.

0 comments: