THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Friday, December 22, 2006

Sybil

Okay, I have a serious question. Yes, I know you didn’t come here looking for serious questions, but that’s too bad.

The blog appears to have developed a split personality, and I’m not sure if that’s a good thing.

First, there’s me, the real me. You see the real me in posts like:
Welcome, Glen
Youngsters
Girls on film

Then there’s Little Miss Know-it-All. She pops up, maw dripping venom all over posts like:
‘Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gymble in the wabe
What goes around comes around
Complements to morons everywhere

Then there’s the personality that Glen calls Rapture Girl. She doesn’t technically have a name, but I have already started calling her Uriel in my head. She writes things like:
Getting closer
I brake for distilled spirits
Election

I started thinking about this after a friend referred to the Uriel personality as Little Miss Know-it-All. I am wondering if it would be best to split this into three blogs. Any thoughts from my loyal readers?

Advantages to keeping things as they are:
1. Just one blog to look at.
2. You get a post every day, and you always know where to look.

Advantages to splitting the blog:
1. Each blog would have a clearer focus. For example, you wouldn’t see Michael videos unless you went to the family blog.
2. Pagans could be blocked from tainting the Uriel blog.

If I split them, I can already tell you that I won’t be posting to each one every day. I am going to keep posting every day, but these posts would be spread over the three sites.

If you are reading this, you know how to contact me. Send me an e-mail or post a comment. Or just tell me on Christmas Day.

0 comments: