THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Children of the Blog

I am so proud of you, my loyal readers. You have blogs of your own!

Because my dad doesn't really want a blog (just a Blogger account so he can post comments like this), I've removed the link to his page and replaced it with a link to my brother Nate's blog. If you know Nate or Matt, go check them out. Ben, all of the cool kids are doing this. You might as well join us.

I have a couple of other friends with their own blogs. You know who you are. If you want me to post a link to your site, tell me through the comments box or send me an e-mail.

1 comments:

Glen said...

I too am a child of the blog. Does this make us siblings? People have questioned whether we shared a parentage in the past and I'm sure this will lead to more confusion, but feel free to add a link to my blog.