THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Girls on film



This is my favourite TV show. The only one I own on DVD. The one I was not able to convince my family to watch with me.

I don't know if it was the incest jokes or the internal references, but my mom did NOT think Arrested Development was funny. I couldn't get any of my brothers to watch it, either. Steve and I, meanwhile, double over laughing every time we watch it.

I'm told that I have a very odd sense of humour, and this might explain my love for this show. Steve has been into magic for years, so we love the wanna-be illusionist and stunts like this:

0 comments: