THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hits from the bong

OK, now that I have officially caught the attention of the FBI...

Kids, my dad is right. Drugs are bad. Don't do drugs. They will take you from this:

to this:


I know, I'm horrified too. The last time I saw Paul McCartney, he was on Larry King Live, lecturing the premier of Newfoundland about the seal hunt. Apparently, animals bleed when they die, and this offends his liberal values, so he wants all seal hunters to lose their jobs. His feeling is that people only make a few thousand dollars a year hunting seals, so they should just stop. My feeling is that if he is really serious about this, he could give the seal hunters a few thousand dollars a year and everyone would be happy.

Sorry, I drifted off topic again. I really wanted to point out how this:

turned into this:


Excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. And I don't even need to tell you about how this:

turned into THIS:


It's VIDEO EVIDENCE, folks. If this doesn't convince you, nothing will. Stay away from drugs. Drugs are bad.

0 comments: