THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Interim Results

It has been 24 hours since I posed my question about whether I should split the blog. So far, reaction has been heavily weighted in favour of keeping one blog instead of giving Uriel and LMK-i-A their own spaces:

I have enough trouble handling one.

I see you in all three personalities.
(I bristled at that one.)

That's definitely you. The fact that your using a lower-case 'i' speaks in volumes! i guess thats the 'proper' way to do it??? us illiterate guys dont know that stuff!


The last one had me laughing out loud. I also use hyphens when I write the shortened form of "Little Miss Know-it-All".

0 comments: