THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Michael's Concert

Sorry, I couldn't get a good shot of Michael during the concert.

However, the experience has reminded me why I'm not a kindergarten teacher: "Walk that way, Jimmy! No, that way! No, THAT way! Here, I'll just show you." The teachers were definitely the unintentional stars of the show.

If you have eagle eyes, you can see Michael in the first 20 seconds of this video. He is on the left side, wearing light pants and a dark shirt. He is the one who is not sure if he should put his ornament on the tree: yes, he has practised it roughly a hundred times, but is this really the right moment?

0 comments: