THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yes, I know what you think of me; you never shut up.



Apparently, some of my readers *coughGlencough* are too prudish to be able to handle a picture of Paris Hilton's naked breast at the top of the blog. I live to serve my committed readers (even those who probably should be committed), so this post should be welcome.

3 comments:

Cin said...

Meg, I had no idea you like Tori this much! I lurrrvve her.

And Glen, gee, it's just a teeny tiny boob. You've seen me breastfeed, for goodness sake! And mine are NOT teeny tiny. ;-p

Megan said...

Paris Hilton has the breasts of a 13-year-old boy.

Karan said...

She should leave the top up. Kinda reminds me of my grade 7 boyfriend's chest . . .