THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Every whisper of every waking hour I'm choosing my confessions

It has been a rough couple of days.

The worst part is that I cannot really talk about why it has been so bad, especially not here on the blog. There has been a fair amount of self-loathing (see yesterday's post) and hours of gut-wrenching fear.

However, the experience has taught me a few things:

  1. If someone is convinced that he is always right, telling him that he is wrong will not change the final outcome of your conversation.
  2. When things are really bad, there is comfort in knowing that they could be much, much worse.
  3. Getting really drunk on shots of Newfie screech does not actually help the problem, but does deaden the pain for a few hours.
  4. Drinking water is good. Very very very good. Also, Tylenol is my friend.

0 comments: