THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hmmm

I'm not sure what to make of this, but I will just put it out there: Three hours ago I started to get some unusual traffic here on the blog. Since then, about two dozen people have come by to read my posts about Rebecca Eckler.

I can't tell if the Ickler fan club has suddenly discovered that I exist (in which case I assume that her entire worldwide fan base has already checked me out and found me lacking) or if something even weirder is going on.

UPDATED: Welcome, Technorati users. The full list of my Eckler posts is here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You were linked in a LiveJournal community. That may be part of it.

I'm an American who knows nothing of this woman of the controversy surrounding her, but I am a sheep who clicks links on command. Baa.