THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Monday, July 30, 2007

Family

I figured that it was time to change the image of our family over there on the right side of the screen, considering that it now bears only a passing resemblance to us. However, this was easier said than done.

I got a reasonable Michael:
and a reasonable me:


but was unable to do one for Steve. You see, Steve's hair does not seem to correspond to anything in the South Park universe. So I stuck one of the Skipper's hats on him:

As you can see, he does not look happy about this. Steve never wears hats.

I am forced to conclude that he should get a haircut. It is the only solution to this problem.

0 comments: