THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Ickler bump

Visits to the blog follow a fairly predictable pattern. I get 25-35 "visits" (in gold) and 40-70 "page views" (in red) per day. Each person who comes here counts as one visitor, and if you come back twice a day, you're counted twice. If you click an internal link, like one of the comment links, that counts as an additional page view. Visits drop on weekends but are reasonably stable throughout the week.

I'm a little freaked out by the number of new visitors and the fact that I'm not completely sure that they're not secret Ickler fans. Things appear to be going back to normal, which is good. I like to know who my audience is.

0 comments: