THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Things Paris Hilton makes me wonder

1. When everyone in the entire world has seen her vagina, how can there still be a market for photos of this woman's nipple slips?

2. Is this a market I could get in on, considering that:
a) my breasts are larger than hers;
b) Glen says I don't have the proper physical characteristics to be a Hoffette; and
c) the Girls Gone Wild guy is still in jail?

3. Is it really a nipple slip when she has obviously pulled her top down to pose for some guy with a camera?

1 comments:

Torq said...

OHHHH you did it now. You are going to get reported for objectionable content! You should have known better then than to mock Paris! SHE IS THE GREATEST!!!