THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Friday, November 07, 2008

Next News When It Happens

Entry #12 in the Being David Hasselhoff Contest is from Amy, with yet another entry that combines the contest with something that is very near to my heart.



You DO NOT want to miss this. Especially you, Glen.

This is why I love the Being David Hasselhoff Contest. Get your entries in. The contest ends tonight when I get home from work.

Amy rocks. In fact, she was the one who inspired me to start blogging. Check out her site: she live-photo-blogs her life. I go there every day, and so should you.

Previously on the Being David Hasselhoff Contest:
Jen Is David Hasselhoff
Curtis Complains About David Hasselhoff
Anonymous Is David Hasselhoff
Karan Taps The Potential Of David Hasselhoff, Common Man
Shawn Reveals Ten Things About David Hasselhoff
Alex Jumps On Beds With David Hasselhoff
Cayley's Dog Is David Hasselwoof
Sally's Top Ten Reasons Why David Hasselhoff Rules
Michael Is David Hasselhoff
Zach Supports David Hasselhoff For Vice President
Steve Is David Hasselhoff
Being David Hasselhoff

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched this one even before you posted it. It's great!

Trace said...

I love this one Megan. Amy has won my vote.

Karan said...

I so don't even rate compared to this. Good one, Amy! Sorry, Steve!

Anonymous said...

I must now go drink my sorrows away... *steve turns looks into full length mirror and says* "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."

Anonymous said...

hehe. sorry steve. the cause was more important to me that your feelings. =) I am gunning for that storm trooper helmet!