THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Self-Portrait Challenge

I am participating in Amy's Self-Portrait Challenge. Go check it out. 


It is way too early and I should NOT be awake. But heck, I love the Capitalist and can do without sleep. (Apparently, I cannot write compound sentences at this hour in the morning.)

Here's my entry. I call it "5 a.m. on a Thursday".

3 comments:

Torq said...

Sweet mug.

Is it a play on words? Hmmmm... we may never know!

Unknown said...

Good image! I'm really feeling the soul of this pic, as I drink my own morning coffee lol.

I just posted a self-portrait where I'm sitting on the ice, I should have called it "numb bum, wet pants later", but I've always been bad at naming things lol.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Megan! Enjoy your family!