THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Announcing the winners of the Being David Hasselhoff Contest

The Readers' Choice winner is Anonymous, for her daring self-portrait. Anonymous, please e-mail me with your mailing address. I will send you your prize: a stuffed Norbert from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Yes, everyone around you will be jealous, but that's the price you pay for being awesome.

And now I'll turn this over to our judges:

Phew! You may tell the contestants that our job has been difficult.


After much coffee drinking, kibitzing, agonizing, long walks in the

snow, and hair-pulling (ok, there was no actual hair-pulling), we've
been able to arrive at our decision:

First Place

Zach Supports David Hasselhoff for Vice President

Second Place

Karan Taps The Potential Of David Hasselhoff, Common Man

Third Place

Shawn Reveals Ten Things About David Hasselhoff

Long Live The Hoff!


Yes, indeed! This is truly an inspiring moment.

Zach, you have won space on my blog for a full 24-hour period. Send me your posts, and I'll put them up. You can even have an entire series of posts, and I'll schedule them to go up throughout the day.

Karan, you have won a stormtrooper helmet. Shawn, you have won a crocodile head. I will personally deliver both prizes.

This has been great fun. Many thanks to everyone who participated! You are all amazing, creative people and I am honoured that you come here every day.

UPDATED: Zach responds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great contest!

Anonymous said...

I was robbed! Is there an appeals process? =P

Karan said...

I thought I heard Megan say that there was an appeals process that involved singing '80s songs in a Karaoke battle . . .