THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I hope your heart's not broken; don't forget me



Reader-submitted question: Do you identify with Stevie Nicks?


Yes, in some ways.

When I renamed my blog last summer, I did it with a lot more care than I took when selecting the URL the summer before. (I promise that I fully intend to move off Blogger soon.) I didn't just pick a name at random; I chose one that I felt fully described what I do here. The name works on many levels.

I've had this blog for more than two years, but I really don't write about myself very often. Even so, I sometimes feel like I'm giving away too much. This is one of those situations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's too late, Megan. My heart's shattered into a million tiny pieces.
Have a good trip away from us. *sob*

Megan said...

When your heart shattered, was it like glass? Did the sands of time go past you?