THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm really back

As in "actually back". I've been away for almost a week, and all of the last few posts have been scheduled posts. Yes, this was a massive violation of the trust you place in me, blah blah blah. Bring it on.

Little Miss Know-it-All is also back. She'll be posting tomorrow. Family comes first.









3 comments:

Gifted Typist said...

Somebody's reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Anonymous said...

Awww gorgeous baby. I feel all broody now.

I hadn't realised you were away but am glad to see you back!

Torq said...

Hmmmm... She is rather cute isn't she? Are we sure we know who the father is?