THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What's In My MP3 Player?



I have a well-documented appreciation for music from the 1980s (probably more than the era deserves), but these videos are just terrible. Did we really think this was good? I didn't have a TV when I was a kid, so I'm seeing a lot of these for the first time.

Young 'uns: When I was your age, MTV actually played music videos, and Ozzy Osbourne was a washed-up has-been.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, little Maggie...
I've tried so hard to protect you, over all these years!

Please remember this: in the 2020's, the videos you are now watching will look as stupid as this Jefferson Starship video.

Your Old Father

Alison said...

That video is, like, totally cutting edge Meg... *sigh*