THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, October 13, 2007

There's no going back on the plans we've laid

Reader-submitted question: Fetishists?

Well, you see, this was a bit of a meta-blogging joke from Prudence McPrude.

Hold on.

Do you think I don't see what you're up to?

I live to serve my committed fans, even those of you who really should be committed. I'm going to give you what you want.

I shouldn't have to choose between them, but it happens that I'm a bigger fan of Lindsey Buckingham than of Stevie Nicks. This is because I am a liberal atheist who hates all religions other than Isl-- wait a minute, that can't be right. It must be because I like guitarists. You see, guitars were a big part of my upbringing. My dad plays guitar and other stringed instruments, and two of my brothers learned to play when they were teenagers.

0 comments: