THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The best celebrity interview I've seen all year



DAVID LETTERMAN: Have your friends treated you differently since you've been out of the slammer?

PARIS HILTON: Uh, people think that I was really strong that I went through it. But I've moved on with my life, so I don't really wanna talk about it any more.

DAVID LETTERMAN: Yeah, see, that's where you and I are different. Did you make any friends while you were in jail?

PARIS HILTON: I'm not answering any more questions about it. I'm here for my clothing line and my movie and my perfume.

DAVID LETTERMAN: A person in your position could serve now as an exemplary role model for youngsters. And there's a lot of trouble in the world for kids. They have to be very careful. They might see you and think my gosh, if it can happen to someone wealthy and famous and powerful, it might happen to me, so I better straighten my life out.

PARIS HILTON: Exactly.

DAVID LETTERMAN: Yeah, and do you get correspondence like that from teachers and kids and clergymen and stuff?

PARIS HILTON: Um, going on to the next question.

OFF-CAMERA VOICE: I love you, Paris!

PARIS HILTON: I love you too! *blows kiss*

DAVID LETTERMAN: Nice. Someone you met in prison?

0 comments: