THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Please join us at snowcoveredhills.com.

Get the posts on my new blog by e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New posts on snowcoveredhills.com:

Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Great MoFo Delurk: Results






Here's the list of bloggers who participated in the delurking exercise this week. I really need to rename my blog so it starts with a number or an "A". Nobody's going to scroll all the way to "R" in a list this long. I hadn't thought about alphabetical rankings when I picked out the name. A few ideas:
  1. Although I'm not making plans, I hope that you understand there's a reason why
  2. And now it's gone, it doesn't matter anymore
  3. Although it doesn't matter, you and me got plenty of time
Hmm. These aren't really very good. Plus, I have a sentimental attachment to Reflections in the Snow-Covered Hills: it seems to work for me. I am indeed reflecting in the snow-covered hills. And getting older. And bolder. But not that bold.

I guess I'll be sticking with the title I have.

0 comments: